Dire v hudds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Dire v hudds

Post by Kittwazzer »

ian b wrote:If i was Nathan Brown i would walk away after that pathetic showing and i would also reinburce those poor huddersfield fans.The talent they have, there was no excuse for that inept showing :blush:
Had it been played at Warrington, I would agree with reimbursing the Giants fans who made the journey across. It would have cost the club about 30 quid! :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

gpartin wrote:What a load of bull MrDave. Have you actually seen Warrington this year or not? They were lucky against Cas of all teams, struggled against Hull who were short of players and got beat by saints the other week. They had a stroke of luck today, it happens to teams from time to time. I am prepared to put my money on Wire not winning a trophy this season.
How much of an arse do I sound here, sorry Dave
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

No doubting that Wire are good, however, it all depends upon which 2 teams turn up on the day between any three of Warrington, Wigan or Saints.
It is a very close call between any of them.

With a fully fit team of players, playing at their best, I would put my money on Wigan beating either of them, home or away.

Wigan are much fitter, are better conditioned both physically and mentally under the new coaching regime.
We have players of quality and speed who can win matches.
Big improvements in all departments, transferred onto the playing area.
This had led to a reasonably consistant team that we can all have confidence, that on our day we are capable of beating any team.

How long has it been since we have felt this way.