MrsLam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: MrsLam

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
maybe I should just do what my uncle wants me to do and marry a really rich man.
Well, some of these Wigan players are paid quite well...??

Ian, I hope you weren't implying that MrsLam used to drink when under age? Surely nobody would ever break that law? :wink:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, I am worried now, if it is a rich man you are after he is going to be a rah rah, look how Wasps/England captain Lawrence Dallaglio got over £1 million for his testimonial, rugby league cannot offer you the riches you seek! :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

*eyes light up*
Not such a bad game yawnion really, is it!
Nah, money aint everyhing as they say, although got to say I think the person that originally came out with that crap had drunk a few too many whiskeys.

Are you trying to test my rugby league loyalties here? It won't work you know, "league until I die, I'm league until I die"
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
MrsLam, I am worried now, if it is a rich man you are after he is going to be a rah rah, look how Wasps/England captain Lawrence Dallaglio got over £1 million for his testimonial, rugby league cannot offer you the riches you seek! :roll:
or, of course, a club owner/chairman/director.
Maurice, Dave, "are you free?"
Or, perhaps a Sky commentator...???
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Or, perhaps a Sky commentator...???
Oh you've really stooped low now Geoff, don't you think I can do better! Next you'll be suggesting I marry a saints player :(

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

go on a date with cunningham!the lads smacked out of his head on drugs!let him give you a few quid. then ask long for a few tips on the outcome of some rugby games.and see if gleeson is up for fixing it for you!then settle back and watch the money come rolling in.but dont take the advice from the stains players on financial matters.one said to me if you file the corners off a fifty pence you can pass it off as a ten pence !
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Turning down Phil Clarke then? I've told him ALL about you... :wink:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

haha nice one the grinch!
You lot are full of handy tips and when I become a millionairre I'll gladly give you all 0.01% of my money to thank you :D

Geoff...I didn't realise you were talking about Mr 'newly married :(" Clarke, I saw him at St Marys church once and was star struck :blush:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!