NRL boring

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian b

Re: NRL boring

Post by ian b »

watching cronulla now and the speed and skill levels are unreal,they would murder any SL team on that kind of form :D
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I have watched most televised games from the NRL and one they have not been is boring.Skilfull,fast and hard yes and a mile better than SL.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

The officials play it differently, they seem despite the second ref, to allow a lot more wrestling on the floor, and seem inconsistent in the adjudication of length of time in the tackle. They seem to be more in favour of the defending team in situations where the ball is ripped out, usually ruling a kinock on by the ball carrier.
On the whole I prefer the way the English game is reffed, Australia seems bound up in the scoot from dummy half.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

100 yard try from a rookie Cronulla fullback

Bloody boring NRL :wink:
ian b

Post by ian b »

cpwigan wrote:100 yard try from a rookie Cronulla fullback

Bloody boring NRL :wink:
bloody unreal,sign him up :)
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

highland convert wrote:Sorry I did mean Storm. Watched another last night and the play of ball is slow. They are playing to set lines every time. Played to our rules we could take them.
Jim
You are John Kear, and you can claim your £5 :lol: