Sir Clive in shock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Sir Clive in shock

Post by ian.birchall »

appointment as Wigan Head Coach??????????? If Anderson can coach Rugby Union in Wales whats stopping you Maurice from a headline grabbing moment? :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Re: Sir Clive in shock

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
appointment as Wigan Head Coach??????????? If Anderson can coach Rugby Union in Wales whats stopping you Maurice from a headline grabbing moment? :lol:
People have been criticising our kicking game, what about Sir Clive whatsit bringing Johnny Wilkinson to Wigan as well...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wight Pie

Post by Wight Pie »

Who needs Wilkinson? If we need a last minute drop goal under pressure faz is the man.... I give you his 40+ metre effort against Hull as exhibit A.

And imagine the abuse for Wilkinson as he went through his poncy routine prior to place kicking :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

If we signed him we'd have the choice of Mr. Whippy using the loo taking a kick or Superted saying his magic words before he turns super.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
If we signed him we'd have the choice of Mr. Whippy using the loo taking a kick or Superted saying his magic words before he turns super.
My suggestion wasn't serious (I can't find the "I'm taking the p**s emoticon?) but I was always a fan of Superted so maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all! But if we signed Wilkinson we'd end up having only about £5 to pay for the rest of the squad under the salary cap.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Only if he brings Billy Whizz back with him!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
but I was always a fan of Superted so maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all!
No... Faz is like Superted. Superted says his magic words that no-one else knows before he makes his amazing transformation, just like Faz does when he takes a kick!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Who the heck is SuperTed??
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
Who the heck is SuperTed??
A friend of Iestyn Harris, aka Spottyman (or was it Mr Spotty?)! I first came across SuperTed whilst on holiday in Wales when I was about 10 years old, so > quite a few years ago. My parents used to be able to get S4C (Welsh Channel 4) at home in Lancaster so I saw it from time-to-time, didn't think it was too popular though.

[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Are you kidding? Not that popular? I've lived in Lancashire all my life and it was often on Childrens TV when I was a child. It was a fantastic cartoon!