Rugby League Console Game for XBOX 360 and PS3.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
100% Warrior

Re: Rugby League Console Game for XBOX 360 and PS3.

Post by 100% Warrior »

Got my copy yesterday, just started a season as Wigan in Super League.

You can't transfer players between teams but I suppose that's why it's called Rugby League Live. I can only assume that prior to the start of next season there will be a roster / kit update which can be downloaded.

I like the kicking aspect of the game, scored a nice try last night with a chip kick to the corner for Roberts. :D
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

who are you playing at Full Back Sam, Pat or Amos? Also when you said you cant transfer players is that just season mode or did you mean the whole game. really hope there is a new edition or download content next year.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

THE 18th Man wrote:who are you playing at Full Back Sam, Pat or Amos? Also when you said you cant transfer players is that just season mode or did you mean the whole game. really hope there is a new edition or download content next year.
Can't transfer on the whole game, as I mentioned before I assume any necessary updates will be done by downloads.

Playing with Sam as full back, he's currently my top metre maker due to all the breaks he keeps making. :D
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

his side step must be really good then. are you top of the league yet :D
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

just ordered mine. when should i get it?
IN WANE WE TRUST
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

when i ordered mine they said they were waiting for payment to go through then the next day i went on track my order and it said it should be here between the 3rd and the 6th. i used paypal though so dont know if the time it takes to make the payment will be any longer or shorter if you used a different method
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

ok i payed by card. they email telling you when they send it out?
IN WANE WE TRUST
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

eccywarrior wrote:just ordered mine. when should i get it?
If it's the same as me it should be about 1 week after you receive your dispatch email, which isn't bad seeing as it's coming from Australasia.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

MrDave wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:How do you go about paying? How do you know home much it is in pound?
Just google currency convert and then you can work out the cost in pounds.

From the fishpond.co.nz the game will cost £55.84 including shipping to the UK. There is also the £9 for importing to the UK. So in total you would be paying £64.84.

The game will be available in the UK on the 2nd November and the retail price is £48.24.

So if you buy it from Aus/NZ then your paying about £16 more but getting the game two months early.
it cost $123 which is £72
IN WANE WE TRUST
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

eccywarrior wrote:
MrDave wrote:
eccywarrior wrote:How do you go about paying? How do you know home much it is in pound?
Just google currency convert and then you can work out the cost in pounds.

From the fishpond.co.nz the game will cost £55.84 including shipping to the UK. There is also the £9 for importing to the UK. So in total you would be paying £64.84.

The game will be available in the UK on the 2nd November and the retail price is £48.24.

So if you buy it from Aus/NZ then your paying about £16 more but getting the game two months early.
it cost $123 which is £72
£72 is $123 Australian dollars, if you get the game from fishpond.co.nz then the currency is New Zealand dollars were $123 is £57.10

If you buy from fishpond.co.au the cost is $109 which works out to about £64.