Leeds v Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Leeds v Saints

Post by GeoffN »

Good result for us!
gpartin

Re: Leeds v Saints

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN wrote:Good result for us!
yeah I really hope Pryce and Eastmond have a long and successful recovery, nothing too trivial and they'll be ok for the start of the offseason. Genuinely thought Saints were going to win when they were drawing at half time.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anybody think Saints would have won hasd they kept either or both Eastmond / Pryce on for the whole game?
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Nope. Pryce was doing his little boy lost most of the game. Does not like to mix it with the big guys. Senior hit Eastmond so many time all he wanted was out of there,Senior I think was told to mark his card from the off. Roby was not that inspiring. Graham did very few hard yards,more interested in passing to smaller guys,
Jim
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Got to disagree Jim. I reckon if Pryce and Eastmond had stayed on Stains would have won comfortably. It crossed my mind that Leeds tactics from the off were to take out the main playmakers.

We need to look after Sam & Tommy when we go there although hopefully, the league will be in the bag by then!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

And ryan Bailey is just a cowardly thug. I have far more admiration for his dad!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

It's been one of leeds' main tactics to target the playmakers/gamebreakers in the opposition for some time now. Witness Senior kicking Joel/Peacock's high shot against us.

They've been a dirty team for some time now and as long as they are immune from the disciplinary it's going to get a lot worse
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------