Tomorrow Night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Woodentop07

Tomorrow Night

Post by Woodentop07 »

Well I don't think I have had butterflies like this before a game for a while!!
I really want us to raise the roof tomorrow n make sure the wire mob are not heard!!
Let's make it the best atmosphere ever seen in super league!!
Bring on the warriors!!
Wigan til i die!!
Kiwiseddon

Re: Tomorrow Night

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I'm almost too apprehensive to be excited. The atmosphere will be amazing. I just hope so desperately that we win. I don't think I could take seeing the look on Briers' face if we lost.

Come on the Warriors!!!!!!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I've already changed my pants twice... :o

im working until half 8 getting wife to pick me up instead of cycling so I can be home for the second half. Wish I was there but it should be a tremendous night, hopefully a wigan win.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I am currently looking after my brother in laws pub whilst he is on holiday.But the wife as agreed to miss the game whilst i attend the game.It's going to be a long miserable drive back to the Midlands if we lose to the wire.However i continue to optomistic.Failing that i can see the Old Speckled Hen getting an hamerring.Mind you saying that.The Old Speckled will get a real hammering if we win.I will handle the hang over on Saturday. And i also agree we should be shouting down the wire mob.Let them see what real Wigan supporters are like when in full voice. :D
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

I'm not too optimistic about the game I think Warrington have too much power up front and Tony Smith will have Maguire and Wigan figured out by now.

Hopefully it will be a good game for rugby, there has been some excellent rugby league played in the Super League in the last few months.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

That's a little pessimistic MrDave. I'm nervous as hell but still think we can do it

Come on mate, believe!!!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Kiwiseddon wrote:That's a little pessimistic MrDave. I'm nervous as hell but still think we can do it

Come on mate, believe!!!
Pessimistic but realistic. Wigan have a tendency to panic when under pressure and Wigan will be under a huge amount of pressure with everything to loss in front of 22,000 people.
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Hope you're nowhere near the dressing room Dave!!!
Belief in ability, confidence from recent performance & consolidated league position, and the team spirit shown in recent weeks can win us this game without any doubts.
I'm sure Smith will have his team coached well to take out our key players where they can, but hopefully the versatilty we've shown in the last few weeks will win through - players switching positions several times during a match can really unsettle a team like Warrington, we've proved how well we do this in recent games & just need to carry it through tomorrow.
We aren't a choking team mate.

Come on Wigan - league leaders spot is up for grabs tomorrow boys!!
:D
BriH

Post by BriH »

I think the difference between us winning or losing will Shaun O'Loughlin - if he tackles Briers out of the game.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The game will be won and lost in the forwards, our lads will need to work overtime.

Im not too confident we will win, if coley was in the squad i would give it a 50/50 chance but i feel he is such a huge miss.

However i hope im wrong
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure