Wigan's loss is Giants' gain ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
The Eclipse

Wigan's loss is Giants' gain ?

Post by The Eclipse »

I watched a 16 year old kid play for Huddersfield Giants on the weekend on their Aussie tour against the Tigers.

For me the best forward on the field by a mile was Nathan Mason, only a few weeks ago he was playing for Wigan in the u/16.

He is a 6"5 second rower, very mobile with plenty of pace. Very impressive indeed.

Does anyone know if the Giants offered him a better deal or he just slipped under the radar ?
cpwigan

Re: Wigan's loss is Giants' gain ?

Post by cpwigan »

Whose the Wire signing TEW, Ben Currie? IMO Ben and Chris Taylor were the best U16 prospects. This is how ridiculous it is getting though, Chris was offered more money and a first team squad place by another club but he signed for Wigan. Now IMO Chris is a fabulous prospect but it is ludicrous to contemplate playing him in a SL first team at this point in time.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ben was the outstanding U16 for Wigan this season IMO and I think Eclipse thought so too.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i watched the u16 last season as my son plays at that age,and feel ben was by far 1 of the best players on the pitch ,Warrington have there eyes on several other wigan born youngsters including a few at shevington
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

mike binder wrote:i watched the u16 last season as my son plays at that age,and feel ben was by far 1 of the best players on the pitch ,Warrington have there eyes on several other wigan born youngsters including a few at shevington
When you have an "elastic cap" like they do, they can sign whom ever they want whenever they want :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!