Nobby to rah rah

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

Nobby to rah rah

Post by kitt green warriors »

I take this with a bucket full of salt but in todays paper it says that Mr Noble is considering 3 offers from rah rah, 2 premiership teams and a Magners league team because he is concerned about Crusaders financial problems, It also says he applied for the Bradford job. My problems with this "Story" is there aint a cat in hells chance of the RFL letting the Crusaders go bust, too much egg on their face if that happened and if Bradford will ever have him back after he walked out on them Ill plat saw dust.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
cpwigan

Re: Nobby to rah rah

Post by cpwigan »

Applied for and turned down by the Bulls
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

He'll never go to Yawnion. He's just not that kind of coach is he......I mean why would he want to coach in a game where meaningless drives into the forwards followed by a kick to touch would be effective.......

Oh hang on........ :sly:
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Kiwiseddon wrote:He'll never go to Yawnion. He's just not that kind of coach is he......I mean why would he want to coach in a game where meaningless drives into the forwards followed by a kick to touch would be effective.......

Oh hang on........ :sly:

Money , Cash , Spondoolicks , Anything convertible and i dont mean penalties :lol:
2002 and EW is hooked
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Because you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs and he's not sure if he has enough petrol in the tank. Therefore he will have to get into the arm wrestle and see if he can put humpty dumpty back together again.

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:
Matthew wrote:Because you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs and he's not sure if he has enough petrol in the tank. Therefore he will have to get into the arm wrestle and see if he can put humpty dumpty back together again.
He was at it again last night on boots n all, we are still in the ring throwing punches in relation to the play offs.

If he was coaching me and he was speaking in the sheds like this if have kick his head in !

Rowntrees randoms comes to mind
I tell you what I was watching a game last night and Phil Clarke gave Nobby a run for his money when EVERYTHING he said was to do with a boxing analogy he introduced before kick off. Man alive it was boring but probably made a bit more sense than half of Nobby's drivel.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

If Nobby does go to Union, it will have to be a good deal financially as he will lose his Sky appearance money.

He was in the gantry again tonight when his team, looking to cement the last Top 8 place, have arguably their most important game of the season tomorrow

God Almighty, he's on TV more than the bloody meerkats these days!!!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

gpartin wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:
Matthew wrote:Because you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs and he's not sure if he has enough petrol in the tank. Therefore he will have to get into the arm wrestle and see if he can put humpty dumpty back together again.
He was at it again last night on boots n all, we are still in the ring throwing punches in relation to the play offs.

If he was coaching me and he was speaking in the sheds like this if have kick his head in !

Rowntrees randoms comes to mind
I tell you what I was watching a game last night and Phil Clarke gave Nobby a run for his money when EVERYTHING he said was to do with a boxing analogy he introduced before kick off. Man alive it was boring but probably made a bit more sense than half of Nobby's drivel.

Phil Clarke can relate anything to Rugby League.

"You know Eddie, back in 1995 when Warrington played Hull, Oasis were top of the charts with 'Some Might Say', and some might say that Warrington......"

He is Rugby League's equivalent of Sid Waddell from darts who I have actually whitnessed link a Phil Taylor 180 to a spicy pepperoni pizza.

Up The Mont!