Catalan v Warrington

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
KOOCH

Re: Catalan v Warrington

Post by KOOCH »

Well I for one predicted this result! I have been telling the lads at work that the wire would not win.So guess what? I shall be in work bright and early on Monday. :lol1: :tong1: :badg:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Just watched the highlights - 2 beautiful "Bloody Hell Mathers" moments! :D
botica

Post by botica »

Facebook was alight with comments last night when the results came in.... Was hilarious...

Well done the Catalans, and i do so hope St Helens beat them next week... Oh thats gonna be a hard game to watch..
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Clearly last weeks game coupled with the trip to France took too heavy a toll on wire. As it always is with wire; if their pack can't get on top, then briers goes missing.

What ever the result between stains and wire next week - here's hoping they beat the living hell out of each other.

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------