Wire v Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Wire v Saints

Post by gpartin »

Alibert should never be refereeing such a high profile game he is totally useless. Graham should have been sinbinned for mouthing off but isn't the ref meant to say when a tackle is complete? wire once again getting away with leading elbows and stuff.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Re: Wire v Saints

Post by gpartin »

don't you just love to see Mathers getting owned.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

to be fair to James Graham that was never a penulty.

I fell dirty i am cheering for Saints when they score!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

wiggydoran wrote:to be fair to James Graham that was never a penulty.

I fell dirty i am cheering for Saints when they score!
did you hear his choice of words when asking Alibert to move. if they'd have taken a quick tap he wouldn't have been able to see and it wouldn't have been the first time Thierry has got in the way.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

pretty good performance from Saints particularly so far. Foster looks very good. Graham man of the match closely followed by roby.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

what the hell did matty ashurst get penalised for? Total bollocks ref.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wiggydoran wrote: I fell dirty i am cheering for Saints when they score!
Go & join the rest of us by washing your mouth out with carbolic soap then go stand in a corner & repeat out loud 100 times

Wigan not Saints

Wigan not Saints

:roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Outstanding player Graham. I would take him and Roby for Wigan without a second thought. Never happen but both are Wigan calibre players.

Saints dug deep and used many of the tactics I advocate v Wire who try to move up too quickly in defence so much so that if you plat smart you can break them up the middle.
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Graham was a disgrace for speaking to the referee like that.
I think the RFL disciplinary should be clamping down on atrocious behaviour like that as much as high tackles etc.

If anyone missed it, it was on 49 mins - Graham screaming in the refs face "just f***ing move". Would have made my night if Alibert had stopped the game & pulled a card out on him.

We don't need disrespect like that in our game - especially picked up on sky mics.

Wouldn't have him anywhere near our club after that showing
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:) Are you lot for real. It's sport. Graham did not try to take anybody's head off he just gave the verbal to a French referee who 99% of fans think is hopeless.