fit to wear the shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cockney

fit to wear the shirt

Post by cockney »

Ive supported wigan,and the greatest game for many years,and would like to know if you all are as thrilled as me,for the first time in years I believe that win or lose we have got a team deserving the name wigan,and as we all know only gods deserve to play for us,but as a bit of devilment,would like to know ,what recent players didnt deserve to wear the shirt, what is the top ten who should never have been within ten miles of the dw,or even the jjb or central park,and who was the worst player in recent years to play for wigan or ever?footnote:if they wore the shirt i supported them all,but would like your opinion
ancientnloyal

Re: fit to wear the shirt

Post by ancientnloyal »

Richie Mathers, Dennis Moron, David Vaealiki in recent memory

Paul Koloi is my obsession.

Singings like Oliver Wilkes and Jordan James were not 'wigan' players...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

All these positive comments about our team etc are coming out this year cause we are doing well but if you remember we had the same team last year so it's really a credit to the Coaching Staff and how the Players have lifted themselves from previous years short comings.

Best player to pull on a Wigan shirt in my book, Kris Radlinski, talk about taking one for the team!

Worst: Richie 'I love me who do you love' Mathers
Up The Mont!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ancientnloyal wrote:Richie Mathers, Dennis Moron, David Vaealiki in recent memory

Paul Koloi is my obsession.

Singings like Oliver Wilkes and Jordan James were not 'wigan' players...
Wilkes I agree with, another of TAPs' signings but not so quick to write off James, another of TAPs signings of course, remember he joined us from being a part time player with Swinton and wasn't given long enough to get up to super league fitness levels but whilst he was with us he could score tries and dish out the biffo as well. I think that under Madge he would have made it.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Doc Murray x10
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

doc

Post by doc »

I agree that Jordan James could have been a decent player given the right coaching.

He only came in to the game later in life and was playing at a much lower level until we signed him. Despite this he always appeared to put in 100% and scored some important tries. His efforts put some of the bigger names in the squad at the time to shame.
old_trafford_or_bust

Post by old_trafford_or_bust »

Desi Williams was just awful!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Ritchie Mathers NO CONTEST
pedro

Post by pedro »

Doc Murray made Mathers look like a world beater
East Stand Al

Post by East Stand Al »

Doc Murray. Aaaaaaaaaaargh. Jimmy Birts slightly worse.
The future's bright, it's cherry & white.