Ganson arrested

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
pete&kaz

Re: Steve Ganson Arrested

Post by pete&kaz »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Don't think you have to be at the peak of physical fitness to be a VR. Ganson did the job when he was injured.
My vision is impaired when i have been out on a Saturday night LOL
gpartin

Re: Steve Ganson Arrested

Post by gpartin »

pete&kaz wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:Don't think you have to be at the peak of physical fitness to be a VR. Ganson did the job when he was injured.
My vision is impaired when i have been out on a Saturday night LOL
you'd still do as good a job as VR as some of them do.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jobo

Re: Ganson arrested

Post by jobo »

I do find it suspicious that "Linda" said "I do not believe he should be allowed to referee another game.", it's quite strange that she would be quoted to say that...

[/quote]

In my experience, anything written in the press should be taken with a large pinch of salt. It wouldn't surprise me if whoever Linda is, didn't say a word.

The other thing is, is it feasible that anyone who's half sane would do something like this?

onedego

Post by onedego »

you'd have to be nuts to let Ablet stay on the field the other week ;-)
cpwigan

Re: Steve Ganson update

Post by cpwigan »

DaveO wrote:
Webby71 wrote:Update on the Steve Ganson alledged assault on a 87 year old woman last night. Apparently Phil Bentham was there too, he's put the incident on report, sent Andy Coley to the sin bin and has penalised Wigan.
I like it!

However can I remind everyone not to discuss the specifics of the case? The Ganson thread has been locked on rlfans despite no such discussion taking place.

The reason it was locked there is part of the AUP (i.e. rules) which says:

Matter which are sub judice cannot be discussed.
* Under British law when a matter becomes sub judice - from the moment a charge is filed or hearing arranged and until a resolution is reached - publishers are restricted under criminal penalty to what can be published so as not to prejudice a case.

We don't need to spoil the fun here provided people steer clear of posting stuff that may prejudice the case.

Dave
Point of order Mr Milk Monitor, Any discussion of Ganson is not sub judice because Ganson has not been charged.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just been told he has been found guilty!