Cassidy and O'Connor worry?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NTA1

Cassidy and O'Connor worry?

Post by NTA1 »

I bet Terry O'Connor and Mick Cassidy are nervously biting their nails this week just incase Widnes lose next weekend to Hull and Castleford win against Wakefield.

Had they even thought the possibility of Widnes going down before they signed for them next year?

I wonder if that is why Gary Connolly has yet to confirm his move to Widnes yet?

WiganWarrior

Re: Cassidy and O'Connor worry...

Post by WiganWarrior »

i thought connolly was retiring after this season id rather see him kept at wigan then move to widnes if he's playing another season
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
ian.birchall

Re: Cassidy and O'Connor w...

Post by ian.birchall »

Wigan Warrior, too old and too slow now I'm afraid, can still tackle if the opposition run straight at him but otherwise he is hit and miss :(
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
silver surfer

Re: Cassidy and O'Connor worry...

Post by silver surfer »

[quote]NTA1 posted:
I bet Terry O'Connor and Mick Cassidy are nervously biting their nails this week just incase Widnes lose next weekend to Hull and Castleford win against Wakefield.<b

I had the same thought myself. I wonder which way it will go, I can't decide who I would like to stay In Super League. Widnes is local but I have a soft spot for Castleford.

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

silver surfer posted:
Widnes is local but I have a soft spot for Castleford.
I have the same problem! I do a website for a school in Widnes and my mum works there but I really didn't want Cas to lose the other night, I was supporting them as if it was wigan. I like the sugared doughnuts they do at the jungle, thats my reason :conf:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Cas for the drop, then maybe we can get this ridiculous salary cap thing sorted out whilst the biggest whingers are out of Superleague. It's not our fault no-one wants to invest in their 2-bit little club, so why should the rest of the game be held back just to keep Castleford alive?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]