Inglis signing announced!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Inglis signing announced!

Post by exile in Tiger country »

This is just sick & twisted, when I saw the heading, I thought he was on his way to Wigan :eusa4:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Next weeks headlines:

"Brisbane Broncos have been deducted all of the points they have gained this season and will not gain any points for a win again this season due to salary cap breaches, Brisbane Broncos and Melbourne Storm will battle it out in a head to head clash at the end of the season to see which team gets to keep the wooden spoon"
Up The Mont!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

exile in Tiger country wrote:This is just sick & twisted, when I saw the heading, I thought he was on his way to Wigan :eusa4:
:cool:

I knew I'd catch someone with it before Josie spoiled my fun by moving it... :wink:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

That is just being a little bugger Geoff, thought it strange you putting it in the main forum doh :eusa4: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan