Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NTA1

Season Tickets

Post by NTA1 »

Has anybody else this season had megga problems swiping their season tickets at the turnstyles, only for them to not work.

Almost every week this has happended to us and the bloke on the entrance telling us he can't let us in as the machine will show he has let someone in for free!!! What makes it worse, he sends me to the cash turnstyle to gain access.

I queried this with the person on that gate who was concerned that her turnstyle may show she had pocketed the cash if she let us in via her gate!!!!!

At the Leeds game and my usual tussle on the gate, I decided to go to the main ticket office. They say they have had loads of fans saying the same thing.
:sly:
GeoffN

Re: Season Tickets

Post by GeoffN »

Haven't had that problem myself, which stand?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Mine work

In fact, the same card swiped twice with no problems one match this season. My mum got in on my season ticket as I was late, then I couldn't get in because
they had shut the South Stand. She came down and slipped me the card and I tryed it and got in!

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

GeoffN posted:
Haven't had that problem myself, which stand?
East Stand, Turnstyle L
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Often in the South Stand I just get waved in by the ticket person and I just hold my card up so they can see it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

No problem in the West Stand either.
mario

Post by mario »

Swiped my card once this season! just show it the person on the gate.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Beginning of the season the machines weren't working and they were just letting you in if you showed the card. If yours has done that a few times they should have replaced it instead of making it an inconvenience for you.
I've not had any problems, and the only problem my little sister has is putting it in the right way and then catching it when it flies out again. Tis quite funny watching her every week, she's so frightened of it:D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

the cards come out at quite a velocity dont they! maybe we shuld issue steel ones to the stains fans and let the machines take the tops of there heads off.!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

NTA1 posted:
East Stand, Turnstyle L
I use that gate, never had a problem in the 4 years since moving to the JJB unless the whole system is offline as happens on occasion, except occasionally picking up the card off the floor as it flies out of the machine. Oh, and not knowing which way round to put the blasted thing cos I keep forgetting!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]