cooperative costs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

cooperative costs

Post by onedego »

This may be covered somewhere else on the boards, but I can't see it at the mo, the wife and I are considering popping to the coop stadium on saturday to watch the U18s, in the absence of a game on Sky, and cash to get to Hull KR. So we're wondering how much it costs to watch the U18s? And the U20s for that matter?

And am I right in my understanding that its free for Season Ticket Holders (which we will be next season).

Thanks guys
cpwigan

Re: cooperative costs

Post by cpwigan »

Season ticket holders free. Adults £4 Children £2

Same price for both teams

Be careful re the U18 kick off time. The RL are indicating 2.00-2.30 but Wigan are saying midday. Based on past experience when Wigan Athletic are playing on the same day which they are then due to stewards being needed at both events we do tend to kick off earlier.

Somebody like Josie may know / be able to find out
josie andrews

Re: cooperative costs

Post by josie andrews »

Both Warriors 20's and 18's are in action this weekend and like the first team also face Hull KR.

The 18's are at home to Rovers on Friday night in the Valvoline Academy at the Co-operative Community Stadium, 7pm kick off ( this game was recently moved from Saturday afternoon.)

The 20's meanwhile are away to Hull KR at Craven Park on Saturday afternoon, this game kicks off at 2.30pm. Darren Fletcher's side go into the game of the a big win over Bradford at the Fan's Day last week and are looking to consolidate their position of 3rd in the table ahead of the Play-Offs which start next month.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan