TOMOROW!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

TOMOROW!!!!

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

hiya is everyone going tommorow im going and taking me lil 4 year old bro to last game!!! i think all you put and armchair supporters should get to the jjb and support them for the last match of the normal season like it would be soo good if loads of people were there!!

has anyone else heard about the lap of honour there doing because its the last match??? but its also sad because alot of the players are playing there last game of the regular season for wigan tomorow like luke robinson gonna miss him but ill keep an eye on how hes doing at salford!!

so see you all tomorow cant wait should be a good match GOOD LUCK LADS!!!! COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
ian.birchall

Re: TOMOROW!!!!

Post by ian.birchall »

Whats the point of doing a lap of honour tomorrow when they should be at home next week against Stains? or are we banking on losing tomorrow and being away to Stains when their reserves+Sean Long beat Bradford?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

duno but they are lol its not been confirmed thought were the playoff is has it??
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i don`t think there are that many armchair fans on this board.. most people who post hear go to most home games.. a few go home AND away..

don`t think they will need that lap of honour just yet.. we will be playing at 'the fortress' next week also.. we won`t lose friday.. u can count on that!!