Shaun Briscoe, young player of the year.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Shaun Briscoe, young player of the year.

Post by ian.birchall »

Don't know what I was listening to this morning but I'm sure it reported theabove as fact from earlier this week. Did anyone else hear that?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
wolftown warrior

Re: Shaun Briscoe, young playe...

Post by wolftown warrior »

not heard bout that.. but if it is true then fair play to the lad.. the kid has played out his skin all season!!

just makes me wish we still had him!! if he hasn`t won it yet.. i`m sure he will!!
so congrats!! lol
Fraggle

Re: Shaun Briscoe, young p...

Post by Fraggle »

If true then it probably means Maguire is going to be Man of Steel. He's been hyped up all year and some people are not going to be happy if he doesn't win anything.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Welsh Warrior

Re: Shaun Briscoe, young p...

Post by Welsh Warrior »

Think you could be right there Fraggle. I know he has played quite well this season but will he be winning it for all the tries he has scored. Still feel our Faz has been outstanding this season and is head and shoulders above any other player. Maybe I am biased.