Official anouncement Feka, Bailey and Ainscough

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Official anouncement Feka, Bailey and Ainscough

Post by DaveO »

The BBC are on the ball as usual.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_l ... 57250.stm
Note the article mentions three names, Bailey, Feka and Riddell but Madge is quoted as talking about four players the fourth obviously being Ainscough. Wonder how long it will take them to clear this editorial mess up :lol:

Dave
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Must admit, I had rather hoped that Piggy would change his mind and give us another season.

When he interchanges with Tommy, our attack has an entirely different dynamic!
KieronC

Post by KieronC »

I'll be sorry to see Bailey go the most out of all of these guys. It took me a season or two to warm to him but the last season or so he has been a great player (or at least I think so). Who is going to take over the blogging responisbilities now??
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Blogging abilities are not what is required.Though some have kept me entertained.His playing contributions just of late have not been exactly top draw.Not saying that he as not contributed in the past but to be honest he would probably get more game time with Salford.Wish him well though all the same.Sad to see Piggy go though. :D
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

No news on Pryce being let go.....will Madge give him another season? :conf:
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Brad5926 wrote:No news on Pryce being let go.....will Madge give him another season? :conf:
Don't think Madge has any say on that one. IL thinks he's the greatest player ever or some similar tripe, so we seem to be stuck with him. :hmmm:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Is that tripe or shite? I know the word I prefer. :cool:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
Brad5926 wrote:No news on Pryce being let go.....will Madge give him another season? :conf:
Don't think Madge has any say on that one. IL thinks he's the greatest player ever or some similar tripe, so we seem to be stuck with him. :hmmm:
I hope you are wrong but I think you might be right. This season Pryce had an option in his favour to stay for another year and invoked it. Hence we got stuck with a player too old for dual reg and too expensive to go out on loan.

Dave
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

http://reds.originalreddevils.com/2010/ ... ent-drive/

Re People asking re other players etc. I have no idea why but decisions are often taken well in advance of any public announcement and the delay is down to IL requesting no announcement until X date etc. Feka as you all know and confirmed in the article signed when Josie and I both stated but the announcements by Wigan / Salford came today.

Hence other players futures may have been sorted too. The only worry is the laving news tend to be what IL delays.