Thanks to the Wire fans, and team

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Thanks to the Wire fans, and team

Post by GeoffN »

for staying around for the presentation.
Once the Warbabes were persuaded to lower their banner, I enjoyed that bit.
MrsLam

Re: Thanks to the Wire fans, a...

Post by MrsLam »

I didn't! It really upset me :'(, did you see how beautiful my kids are though?? (hehe)

Was very upsetting to see Mike G at the end trying to wave and clap and not being able to, really got to me seeing him like that.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Re: Thanks to the Wire fan...

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
Was very upsetting to see Mike G at the end trying to wave and clap and not being able to, really got to me seeing him like that.
I was the same with Gregory.

Felt bad for Luke leaving too, he's played well ever since it was announced he was leaving, the pressure was relieved and he performed. I am sad to see him go.

There were some right idiots there tonight though that booed David Hodgson when he went up on the stage, those pillocks want to stop at home.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

nice touch at the end.. and it also let the taffic filter out a bit before i headed home.. nice to see the lads get some recognition for there service..

and the gregory thing, yeah.. was tough to watch.. showed guts to get up there though!!
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Mixed feelings last night. Glad that we won but sad to see the players saying goodbye and to see Mike obviously still a long way from being well. I too am rooting for him along with all of you.