YOUR Man Of Steel Shortlist?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: YOUR Man Of Steel Shortlist?

Post by gpartin »

East Stand Al wrote:Isn't this title about who has had the most impact on the season? If so then Michael Maguire should walk it. However, given that it will go to a player here you are:-

1. Pat Richards

2. Sean O'Loughlin

Anything else would be robbery on the same scale as when Trent was robbed of the title by an up and coming scouser who failed to live up to the hype and remains a substitutes benchwarmer
Roby has been pretty good this season from what I've seen but it was a total farce the year he won Man of steel. Having the players vote for it should make sure such a travesty is avoided but not sure who picks the shortlist?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:I have a horrible feeling that last try might just swing the vote for fat Keiron! :o
In todays League Express Martyn Sadler states

"Cunningham must be the Man of Steel"!!!!!

I tell you it's gonna be fixed :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

it would be a complete joke and insult to player like Pat, Sam, Sean and even the likes of Mroley and Westwood and hell, even Eddies best mate Lee Briers has done more for that award. next they are gonna give Ryan Bailey a noble peace prize and an award to Ian Millward for just being a good guy