RL Top of the Pops

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

RL Top of the Pops

Post by cpwigan »

MrDave

Re: RL Top of the Pops

Post by MrDave »

Times must be tough at Gateshead that guys office is in the middle of the pitch...plenty of space I suppose.

It's nice to see they still have a sense of humour about things despite their recent problems. I hope Gateshead come back stronger, I remember when they finished 6th in 1999 beating St Helens and Wigan (Carney score two tries for them).
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

MrDave wrote:Times must be tough at Gateshead that guys office is in the middle of the pitch...plenty of space I suppose.

It's nice to see they still have a sense of humour about things despite their recent problems. I hope Gateshead come back stronger, I remember when they finished 6th in 1999 beating St Helens and Wigan (Carney score two tries for them).
Remember the Wigan defeat v Gateshead well Mr Dave. It was played at Tynecastle Park in Edinburgh and was my first "LIVE" Wigan and indeed Rugby League match. Despite the defeat i was hooked. From being at the time a Hearts season ticket holder to a season ticket holder with Wigan.
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

To me this sums up what Rugby League and the humour/banter that goes with it is all about.Thats why i follow RL now and not football.
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Thanks for that cp, really enjoyed it & what a great start to our important day today :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan