Ryan Bailey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Ryan Bailey

Post by Kittwazzer »

In fairness, Smith only took over after Bentham was taken ill.

Nothing trivial I hope!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Then everyone wonders why I have an issue with referees & touch judges :lol:

I've said it for years, they are all complete & utter sh**e, they are not consistent one iota & that is even in the same game!!

:sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:I've said it for years, they are all complete & utter sh**e, they are not consistent one iota & that is even in the same game!!
Spot on :eusa2:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I try to defend match officials but Stuart Cummings argued full time referees equated to better officiating. 2010 has been a step back, the standard is worse than ever so sorry Stuart your time is up you have not delivered.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote:Then everyone wonders why I have an issue with referees & touch judges :lol:

I've said it for years, they are all complete & utter sh**e, they are not consistent one iota & that is even in the same game!!

Could be wrong here Josie , but i get the feeling you are not impressed. :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
2002 and EW is hooked
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:Then everyone wonders why I have an issue with referees & touch judges :lol:

You were very quiet at Orrell yesterday, Josie... :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:

You were very quiet at Orrell yesterday, Josie... :roll:
Thought the ref was okay yesterday Geoff :eh:
The one last week wasn't bad either, thought they both let the game flow :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

I would like to think bailey will be banned for Sunday for the attempted headbutt on Sean Long.
Also, I'm sure I remember Smith putting the incident on report!
Wigan til i die!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Turf reffing yet? not heard from him in a while.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

TonyIdol wrote:Bailey only went for Radford when he saw that there were about 4 or 5 players infront of Radford, Bailey is an absolute shithouse, curling up in a ball then getting up and doing that cause he knew Radford couldn't get to him.

I enjoyed seeing Bailey get hammered with relish. He really is a poor calibre human being. You can see rugby has been the only thing that has stopped him spending more than one time in prison. I predict he'll be quickly back inside once his playing days are up.

I agree, you can see him react only when he realises that Radford is pinned and can't hammer him again. Typical cowardly sh*thousing from him. I can't believe that he also tried to fresh air head butt Sean Long right in front of the ref and there was absoltely no come back for him.