Ryan Bailey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Ryan Bailey

Post by Kittwazzer »

First of all, I don't think any player should get a red card for slapping Bailey but that is just my opinion.

He got in 4 elbow jabs on Lee Radford to prompt a retaliation but went totally unpunished himself!

Am I correct in thinking Jailey could be cited and dealt with by the Disciplinary Panel even though the incident was not put on report!
GeoffN

Re: Ryan Bailey

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote:First of all, I don't think any player should get a red card for slapping Bailey but that is just my opinion.

He got in 4 elbow jabs on Lee Radford to prompt a retaliation but went totally unpunished himself!

Am I correct in thinking Jailey could be cited and dealt with by the Disciplinary Panel even though the incident was not put on report!
Smith got that completely wrong, IMO - should have been a yellow for both of them.

I doubt they'll do anything against Bailey...they'll take his previous good record into account! :o
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

IMO Radford is a coward,he got in at least 4 cheap shots in on Bailey who could not defend himself.I do agree with Geoff 2 yellow cards should have been the decision.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Radfords shots were no cheaper than the 4 elbow shots that Bailey commenced proceedings with!
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

platt-warrior wrote:IMO Radford is a coward,he got in at least 4 cheap shots in on Bailey who could not defend himself.I do agree with Geoff 2 yellow cards should have been the decision.
Cant agree PW , Bailey is a thug and got what he deserved from Radford. Once up on his feet tried to Glasgow Kiss Radford in front of Smith, who chose to ignore it because he was intimidated by the Leeds moaning rable around him
2002 and EW is hooked
East Stand Al

Post by East Stand Al »

Bailey plays for Leeds so presumably enjoys the same Diplomatic Immunity as his colleagues when it comes to red cards. Hence Senior was not sent off in the Cup and Ablett remained on the field in the away league game. Coley would have got 2 matches minimum for what Bailey did today.
The future's bright, it's cherry & white.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Bailey only went for Radford when he saw that there were about 4 or 5 players infront of Radford, Bailey is an absolute shithouse, curling up in a ball then getting up and doing that cause he knew Radford couldn't get to him.
Up The Mont!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I agree i cant stand Bailey!, he looked up and waited for enough leeds players to join before running in, he's a cowardly thug, radford was calling him over 1 on 1 bailey didnt wanna know i hate people like that bailey is a schoolyard bully can only do cheap shots and get involved with his mates, he never takes anyone one on one, when i was playing if i had issue with someone id take them on one on one if others joind in then so be it
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

How can a referee send a player off for reacting to having an elbow thrust into his face three times by throwing some punches (i have never seen a RL seriously injured from a punch) and the elbower then throws an attempted head but at a totally innocent player and remains on the field of play. The standard of refereeing in 2010 has become frighteningly poor.

Ian Smith deserves to be demoted for the play offs.

Perhaps the head of referees position needs to be reviewed
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

And it gets better

Paul Wellens punches a Castleford player. Ben Thaler does not send him off. Castleford are denied the opportunity to play the 12 men and lose the 8th spot. Wellens later is involved in securing a final try and giving Saints 2nd place and a home tie v Warrington.

The referees are full time, well paid and spend day after day supposedly improving their game and ensuring consistency.

Dear oh dear goodbye Stuart Cummings.