Well that was dramatic...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: Well that was dramatic...

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:I think we are both in agreement albeit you have more confidence in Wire over Stains than I do.

Gaz. I am on my Blackberry and whilst your grammar and spelling are fine, paragraphs would make it easier for me! :D
Seriously sorry mate but I don't have any way of pressing enter to start a new paragraph. Wire seem nervous when they play Saints because of the poor record they have against them and even if Leeds were firing on all cylinders I'd still make them play each other given the choice in the semis. I just think that Wire on their day are a better side than Saints by some way and home advantage would have been enough for them. If they lose to Saints I think it will be a big dent to the confidence they are playing with at the moment and they won't make the final.
If Hull also progress past next week play as well as they are capable of they could beat a potentially battered and bruised Wire the following week and if we go straight through to the semi we could pick them. Whatever happens to other teams I think we're more than capable of getting to the final.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Yep. I'm thinking along those lines as well. I'm sure Madge will have us ready for Leeds. Realistically, Wire v Stains should be the one to watch!

Which I will. On Sky. And I shall applaud every tackle!!!

How can you not have an ENTER key!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:Yep. I'm thinking along those lines as well. I'm sure Madge will have us ready for Leeds. Realistically, Wire v Stains should be the one to watch!

Which I will. On Sky. And I shall applaud every tackle!!!

How can you not have an ENTER key!!
Because I was using my mobile and there isn't one so as I said I have to put loads of spaces in bud
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Enjoyed both games tbh, Pity Lee radfords punches didn't do more damage to Ryan Bailey

Shows the comparisons of referees Radford gets sent off for throwing a punch Wellens did the same not even sin binned .