sts new stadium update

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
butt monkey

Re: sts new stadium update

Post by butt monkey »

Seeing as the Tesco Express is the main underlying reason for the stadium receiving the go ahead in the first place (remember the protest from Morrisons to prevent the deal going through). I would imagine the priority building will be the shop before the stadium - rumours are already abound that St Helens will be "on the road" for at least 2 years if not permanently ground sharing with a football club
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

butt monkey wrote:Seeing as the Tesco Express is the main underlying reason for the stadium receiving the go ahead in the first place (remember the protest from Morrisons to prevent the deal going through). I would imagine the priority building will be the shop before the stadium - rumours are already abound that St Helens will be "on the road" for at least 2 years if not permanently ground sharing with a football club
Which football club? It can't be Liverpool or Everton as the premier league rules forbid groundsharing unless already in place when a team gains promotion.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Drove past today, at least they have a roof:

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Are those the Ladies and Gents lavs?
arthurb's first

Post by arthurb's first »

No they are the NEW changing shed's using the "quick build method "of timber frame c/w brick additions... mmmm very stains ish.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

The pitch looks unchanged, still loads of cr@p on it.