Leeds players behaviour after game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tommo46

Leeds players behaviour after game

Post by tommo46 »

Dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but the leeds players 'jestures' to the crowd (including my kids) in the east stand were appaulling after the game. Especialy bret delaney giving the w***** sign.
gillysmyhero

Re: Leeds players behaviour after game

Post by gillysmyhero »

tommo46 wrote:Dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but the leeds players 'jestures' to the crowd (including my kids) in the east stand were appaulling after the game. Especialy bret delaney giving the w***** sign.
You also had ali Lauatite (spelling) banging the posts as Richards was lining the kick up and laughing at the southstand.Leeds act like they can get away with anything cause they can.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

tommo46 wrote:Dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but the leeds players 'jestures' to the crowd (including my kids) in the east stand were appaulling after the game. Especialy bret delaney giving the w***** sign.
Write a letter of complaint to leeds and CC a copy to the RFL - you might get an apology (you certainly won't get anything else); but if you don't complain then they will continue to do it.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
doc

Post by doc »

Never wished any ill will to any injured opposition player before (bar Longy) but I was really hoping that cheating git McGuire had broken his leg.

Both Mcguire and the player who took out Richards should get two match bans for unsportsmanlike conduct/ bringing the game into disrepute as their professional fouls directly affected the outcome of the match.

As for halibut, his performance was embarassing. Can't see him reffing another play-off match.
ian b

Post by ian b »

doc wrote:Never wished any ill will to any injured opposition player before (bar Longy) but I was really hoping that cheating git McGuire had broken his leg.

Both Mcguire and the player who took out Richards should get two match bans for unsportsmanlike conduct/ bringing the game into disrepute as their professional fouls directly affected the outcome of the match.

As for halibut, his performance was embarassing. Can't see him reffing another play-off match.
i can cos the standard of refs is bad anyway.And there is no way the RFL would look at the match and penalise any of the leeds players unless they were in cherry and white.The players behavior doesnt bother me because we abuse them for most of the match and if Wigan had actually won the y wouldnt have done what they did
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

ian b wrote:
doc wrote:Never wished any ill will to any injured opposition player before (bar Longy) but I was really hoping that cheating git McGuire had broken his leg.

i can cos the standard of refs is bad anyway.And there is no way the RFL would look at the match and penalise any of the leeds players unless they were in cherry and white.The players behavior doesnt bother me because we abuse them for most of the match and if Wigan had actually won the y wouldnt have done what they did
I have never seen another team behave like the whinos players do, they should all be in front of the disciplinary for bringing the game into disrepute, but of course they are whinos so it didn't happen.
SCUM!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Susi

Post by Susi »

yes i saw the opposition players making guestures to us in east stand, lauatiti was one, could not tell other on far side but was not nice.
Very unsporting unprofessional.
Leeds gone well dirty this year.
I liked maguire when he and the gnome play for GB but he can go to hell now.
We did make it hard for ourselves though.
Leeds do seem to walk on water.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Susi wrote:yes i saw the opposition players making guestures to us in east stand, lauatiti was one, could not tell other on far side but was not nice.
Very unsporting unprofessional.
Leeds gone well dirty this year.
I liked maguire when he and the gnome play for GB but he can go to hell now.
We did make it hard for ourselves though.
Leeds do seem to walk on water.
with no bias at all he has to be one of the most overated standoffs i have seen and he proves it at international level.He has speed but not much else imo.
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Let's face it, Leeds had a game plan to basically disrupt our game and it worked.

I don't like it, but there you go.

As I've said before, "on report" is basically a cop out for weak refereeing standards.

My call would be either get rid of "on report" or get rid of the current crop of referees and replace them with some people who have the guts to make a decision.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

It's about time the RFL relieved Cummings of his duties as boss of the refs as since they went full time the standard has dropped.

In fact this season the standard stinks.