Stains @ The shed

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OAMJSONA

Stains @ The shed

Post by OAMJSONA »

what is the betting for us to be playing Stains at their shed for what will be the last game there
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

tonyteastain

Re: Stains @ The shed

Post by tonyteastain »

I hope not i want to go to leeds and get some revenge :) stains can wait for the final if we get that far.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Less than evens. Do you think that the plastic scousers would dream of asking a highly motivated Wigan team to KR? my bet is that they picked a highly demoralised Wire. That having been said, we both need to win this year.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

assuming wire beat the giants, and we win, stains will pick wire, who cannot win at Knowsley dpw hole
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Dead_Red_head

Post by Dead_Red_head »

From what I've heard its pretty much decided that Saints will be picking Warrington if both Wigan and Wire win this weekend... Also a side note: who ever they do play won't be facing Matty Smith unless Eastmond isn't fit... They don't get along after one told the board they wouldn't sign a new deal if the other was still at the club last year!

There's a few saints fans very annoyed about it after seeing him play so well!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Be very surprised if Eastmond is declared fit. Unless he is desperate to thwart Smith, which is possible from what you have heard.
Could be a bad decision!