Phil Clarke In Trouble???

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: Phil Clarke In Trouble???

Post by cpwigan »

What a ham shanker. I actually felt sorry for him when he suffered his injury yet there he berating Phil Clarke by mocking his broken neck when supposedly arguing that Clark had done something wrong.

I have to say some of the players using Twitter do themselves more harm than good. They come across as incredibly insecure.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

I've just read through a couple of the tweets from various RL players.

I deliberately have the lowest tech mobile phone possible, so Tweeting has just passed me by - I feel a bit like my grandad must have done when Atari games consoles first came out in the late 70s.

Most of the stuff on Twitter is absolute sh*te - random trains of conscious thought without depth or significance. Still the odd RL relevant comment, means that I would expect very quickly all the clubs to clamp down on the way players use their Twitter (and myspace etal) accounts.

With Wigan, IL likes Stalinistic control of information and leakage like Riddells leaving, clearly cannot be tolerated!! :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

The latest Sporting Life has McClennan getting in on the act having a go at Clarkey. He needs to be careful on Friday!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

check out this nonsense from Peacock, and the drivel from the reporter claiming it was Saint Danny's knee going that made him grab George! Laughable!

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/rugby-le ... 6539544.jp
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Kittwazzer wrote:The latest Sporting Life has McClennan getting in on the act having a go at Clarkey. He needs to be careful on Friday!
Who McClennan or Clarkey? I listened to what he said and as usual that Baffoon Eddie got it wrong and Phil corrected him on exactley what was said, as someone on here has already pointed out.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Clarkey. He does tend to wander freely amongst the supporters. Might not be a good idea on Saturday!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Unbelievably, it apears some Saints fans are siding with Clarkey!

http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread ... hil-Clarke
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Unbelievably, it apears some Saints fans are siding with Clarkey!

Actually, its not all that surprising after all that has gone on this season. Saints still hate us of course, that will never change.
But they hate Leeds far more. We are starting to feel the same way.
Put in perspective. Wigan and Saints are England and France.
Leeds are Germany!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Kittwazzer wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:Unbelievably, it apears some Saints fans are siding with Clarkey!

Actually, its not all that surprising after all that has gone on this season. Saints still hate us of course, that will never change.
Leeds are Germany!
A thread was placed on "Red Vee", the Stains fans web-site re- Wigan or Leeds in the final and most of them opted to play against us pies in the final.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote: Saints still hate us of course, that will never change.
Leeds are Germany!
Great analogy!