MrsLams father

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

MrsLams father

Post by ian.birchall »

Was so shocked to read on this thread that his beloved daughter was coming home this friday when he was just congratulating himself on a few troublefree weeks until Christmas that he has been in touch with the Border patrol and asked for increased forces on the Lancs/Yorkshire border. Will she get through?
Seriously though Cat, have you ever worried that your father might just log on to this thread and see what you are up to in Hull?
Out of sight doesn't mean out of mind for any father with a popular daughter like you. :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Re: MrsLams father

Post by MrsLam »

I've got a fake ID to get out of yorkshire, dont you worry!!!!
Family keep ringing me up and I blank out the bits I know they don't want to hear, like all the facts I've learned about drugs (I don't and won't ever do any drugs by the way) and other things that I'll keep quiet.
My dad said my room reminded him of his hospital room when he first arrived but once he'd helped brighten it up it was reet. Am not coming home friday, got to have at least one day of the weekend with this crazy lot but I have my priorities sorted and Ill be back bout dinnertime on Sat to watch my beloveds :D

Ohhh and the day my dad learns to use t'internet will be the day I start supporting saints...so no worries there
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

ive heard about drugs they can be really bad! hot lemons and stuff.someone told me about a lad who was snorting curry powder! he ended up in a corma! and the wigan lad who was grinding up ecstasy tablets and rubbing them in there mouths. apparently its called E by gum.see you all at the game saturday.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

the grinch posted:
E by gum.
Love it!!! :D :D :D
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam posted:
Ohhh and the day my dad learns to use t'internet will be the day I start supporting saints...so no worries there
Don't want to worry you, much, but I hear that he is going to night classes at Wigan Tech learning computing and t'internet :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.