Another one lost!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
doc

Another one lost!

Post by doc »

Just thrown out the past few weeks League Weekly. Scanned thru them quickly before binning them and noticed in Danny Lockwood's editorial that he stated he had run in to Shaun Edwards recently and that Shaun had told him his son, James, had won a Rugby Scholarship to Harrow! What's wrong with John Fisher?....It was good enough for his dad!
Kittwazzer

Re: Another one lost!

Post by Kittwazzer »

If you can send your kid to Harrow, you don't turn the chance down. Besides, I think James lives in London with Heather!
doc

Post by doc »

Yeah, that's why Shaun wants to stay down there for the time being. Guess he might now be roped into coaching the school a bit as well.

Personally I would like to see all public shools closed and their assets handed over to the government so that the people in power have to send their kids to state school as well. They would soon stop whinging about paying taxes and stopping the building of new schools. It would also help destroy the Old School Tie network.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Agree with that doc. New Labour's biggest hypocrisy.

Education, Education, Education?

My arse, My arse, My arse! :o