Doubtful father Milward!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Knutsford pie man

Doubtful father Milward!

Post by Knutsford pie man »

BBC website released the super league all stars team (not sure who complied it).

Wigan only got 1 player in there as did saints.

So who do you think had a winge?

Yep that's right Mr Milward! He claims Mr Long deserves a shout because he played so well before he got caught cheating and his centres are the best despite coming 5th in the league.

When will they stop moaning and accept they aren't top of the pile this year.

8 players from Leeds - just about fair as far as I can see.

Our player was Faz which was spot on. Man of steel me thinks :D
mario

Re: Doubtful father Milward!

Post by mario »

O'loughlin should of been there for me.
mark prescott

Post by mark prescott »

terry newton should have walked into the team best hooker by far

saints only had sculthorpe in the team millward should consider that an acievment as he has been far from the best loose forward this year sinfield should have been loose forward
GeoffN

Re: Doubtful father Milwar...

Post by GeoffN »

I think Terry missed too many games, as did most of ours. Carney & rads would have strolled in if they'd played a full season.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN, but they didn't and they didn't. Radlinski did not miss many games but these days he is perhaps only the 3rd or 4th best full back in the league
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

Millward's middle name is 'moaning !!' thats all he does, and like our knutsford pie man said, he cant hack that Stains are not top of the pile this year !! Sean Long does not deserve to be in the dream team, after his cheating antics this season, O'Loughlin should have made it...and Terry Newton !!

Andrew Farrell more than deserves man of steel this year !!! fingers crossed the RFL think so too !!!

GOOD LUCK LADS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT.....THRASH THE STAINS !!! make my year !! :D :D :D
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i dont read anything into the so called dream team. it doesnt go on how manny points you score or how manny trys you stop. its just the opinoins of a small group of people. the players they pick get nothing the players they dont pick get nothing so you tell me what is there opinion worth!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart