Braveheart - Danny Brough

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bourbon_rat

Re: Braveheart - Danny Brough

Post by bourbon_rat »

josie andrews wrote:The ones I pointed out have only been allowed to play for England because of the length of residency here
And therein lies the rub :eh:
I think you should only be able to play for a country if you're a citizen of that country :sly:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
botica

Post by botica »

I agree, those players who by birthright i feel should beable to choose........ BUT then should stick to it! I know Paul Prescott might end up falling down here, but nations like Ireland will never prosper if they cannot get the players to stay.

Those player who have just lived here a while, well NO they should stick with their Birth Right and get the various options already open to them through that. It will be "Oh yeah my Gran holiday'd in Wales once so i could play for them" soon
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

could it have been Adrian Lams mum that came from Liverpool originally?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:could it have been Adrian Lams mum that came from Liverpool originally?
Yes you're right :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan