Shame about MrsLam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Shame about MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Rob!!!! I set off at quarter past 2 on friday and got home at about 6 so am not taking any chances, my rugby means too much to me.
Funnily enough I've not heard owt from my scouse mate today, shes normally texting during the match but then again what did she have to text about today
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Perhaps she's not heard the score.
Better make sure..... :wink:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

No No GeoffN. You can never admit to having friends as Stains supporters, next thing you will be admitting you like Australians. :exc: :baaa:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

We've had a good few playing for us!
Otherwise, you are quite correct, of course.

:blush:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
No No GeoffN. You can never admit to having friends as Stains supporters, next think you will be admitting you like Australians. :exc: :baaa:
Some Aussies are ok. On my holiday around Europe this summer was a guy whose involved with youth development in Sydney, on behalf of Cronulla, and he was great. He was more than happy to have someone to talk RL with, so I've become an honourary Shark and I think I've converted him to become an honourary Wiganer!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wight Pie

Post by Wight Pie »

Fraggle posted:
ian.birchall posted:
No No GeoffN. You can never admit to having friends as Stains supporters, next think you will be admitting you like Australians. :exc: :baaa:
Some Aussies are ok. On my holiday around Europe this summer was a guy whose involved with youth development in Sydney, on behalf of Cronulla, and he was great. He was more than happy to have someone to talk RL with, so I've become an honourary Shark and I think I've converted him to become an honourary Wiganer!
Missionary work should always be applauded :eusa2:
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Fraggle posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Struth!
Them Ausies must be interbreeding with their sheep!
Its the only possible reason for becoming a Castlemain XXXX pie-eater.
:baaa: