England Heritage Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrDave

England Heritage Kit

Post by MrDave »

I case anyone didn't know to celebrate 100 years of international rugby league in New Zealand both New Zealand and England will be playing in heritage kits. New Zealand is a typical all black strip while England will be playing in a very nice cherry and white hooped kit.

I really like this England kit just can't figure out why :roll:
AdamMac

Re: England Heritage Kit

Post by AdamMac »

Love it. Might purchase.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Be better with Mecca Bingo on the front.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

James Graham has probably already had a whinge about the kit.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Great kit, those Collars look ripe for a grab though.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Sam Panapa ate me pie

Post by Sam Panapa ate me pie »

Can you purchase it from anywhere?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Great kit, those Collars look ripe for a grab though.
collar pulling is not allowed these days is it? I'm sure I heard something in the playoffs that its classed as a high tackle but could be wrong, usually am :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

gpartin wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:Great kit, those Collars look ripe for a grab though.
collar pulling is not allowed these days is it? I'm sure I heard something in the playoffs that its classed as a high tackle but could be wrong, usually am :lol:
That would be logical, but I thought that the reason teams were now wearing football shirts was to prevent the collar grab. Again I am usually wrong so we do well between us. :)
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
gpartin wrote:
That would be logical, but I thought that the reason teams were now wearing football shirts was to prevent the collar grab. Again I am usually wrong so we do well between us. :)
That could be right too mate I don't think its been a rule for too long. Certainly don't remember an announcement about it.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

exiled

Post by exiled »

Sam Panapa ate me pie wrote:Can you purchase it from anywhere?
From here,
http://www.rugbyleagueonline.co.uk/

Ordered mine in June received it in September (only because they were not available in June), really nice to wear and it is not polyester it is what feels like proper playing weight jersey, double stitched seams, Puma, & Gillette logo's & badge actually stitched in not plastic iron on type, I feel probably worth the £35 it cost me.

I have been following this forum for a while now, I now live on Anglesey in North Wales but moved in 98 for work reasons.