Shenton out

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mikey800

Re: Shenton out

Post by Mikey800 »

If Daz doesnt move inside, maybe Gareth Ellis? Seem to recall he played there for Leeds a few times. Joel into the 2nd row. Would make us a bit more physical. We lost that battle badly.

and move Mcnamara far far away!!! :lol1:
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I'd play Joel in the centres, Shenton is no loss as he has been poor IMO for England this tour.
Move burgess to second row, Lockers to replace Brownto shore up the defence. Sam to FB, but then we have to squeeze Widdop in somewhere as he is our only kicker on the off chance we actually score a try against the Aussies.

Being Honest, I'd bring home all the wigan lads now so they can go into pre season training after a rest.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
Being Honest, I'd bring home all the wigan lads now so they can go into pre season training after a rest.
If this years pre-season training is owt like last, I'd say they're all getting a rest right now!:D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Robinson at 7, Brown dropped, Lunt on the bench
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

TBH no matter what happens we are not going to win the four nations with this squad, or the next squad, or the one after that... etc...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I reckon the Wigan team would shape better than the England squad. An observation that was made many times 20 or so years ago!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ancientnloyal wrote:TBH no matter what happens we are not going to win the four nations with this squad, or the next squad, or the one after that... etc...
Its just as well your not a pessimist AnL. :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:TBH no matter what happens we are not going to win the four nations with this squad, or the next squad, or the one after that... etc...
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

gpartin wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.
I'll have a bit o that, its a cracking song "Paranoid" :lol: