Next Season's shirts

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Next Season's shirts

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I don't think they could get much tighter, ask anyone that has won a player shirt in the golden gamble.
I read somewhere that a bloke wearing an XL fans shirt couldn't get into Fekas game shirt 'cause it was so tight.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

exile in Tiger country wrote:I don't think they could get much tighter, ask anyone that has won a player shirt in the golden gamble.
I read somewhere that a bloke wearing an XL fans shirt couldn't get into Fekas game shirt 'cause it was so tight.
I've got Fekas' team shirt from last season & I can get in it at a pinch. How he ever got his head through the neck must have had to bloody fight with it!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I recently had an England shirt delivered from Sports Direct and the quality and feel of it is vastly superior to any of the Wigan shirts I've got and the best £25 I've spent in a long time. Most of them have design flaws like cheap stitching, badges that fade or buttons that melt. I also have a problem with the more recent ones where I need to wear a t-shirt or the inside of the badge rubs my nipple red raw :) I would be really happy to see Puma taking the contract over for 2012 and using the same materials. If they did I'd probably get one at full price for the first time since the last time we had Puma shirts.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

"gpartin"

the inside of the badge rubs my nipple red raw :)
Too much information there Gaz :blush:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

josie andrews wrote:
"gpartin"

Lol If you think that was too much info you've obviously not seen the 'Next season's shorts' thread :o :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

He's not wrong, I can't go the gym, go running or play rugby/football with my Wigan shirt on because the logo of the club I love keeps scraping my nipple. :D
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gpartin wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
"gpartin"

Lol If you think that was too much info you've obviously not seen the 'Next season's shorts' thread :o :lol:

:blush: :blush: :roll:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

NathanCroucher wrote:He's not wrong, I can't go the gym, go running or play rugby/football with my Wigan shirt on because the logo of the club I love keeps scraping my nipple. :D
me too and because I refuse to do anything I can't do in my Wigan shirt it 'unfortunately' means I can't go to the gym, go running or play rugby/football :)

Josie, don't you have the same problem with the badge on your shirt? Seriously I end up with one nipple sticking out like a chapel hat peg. Luckily the size of the badge covers up the fact I'm an olive smuggler.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gpartin wrote:
NathanCroucher wrote:He's not wrong, I can't go the gym, go running or play rugby/football with my Wigan shirt on because the logo of the club I love keeps scraping my nipple. :D
me too and because I refuse to do anything I can't do in my Wigan shirt it 'unfortunately' means I can't go to the gym, go running or play rugby/football :)

Josie, don't you have the same problem with the badge on your shirt? Seriously I end up with one nipple sticking out like a chapel hat peg. Luckily the size of the badge covers up the fact I'm an olive smuggler.
Ha ha, no I don't have that problem but then again I do tend to wear something underneath :roll:
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

The new stains kit has been released ( or rather the pic of it has)

The V on it is flatter than there performance on Oct 02 at old trafford :D

Keep Wigan "Wigan"