No ban

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

No ban

Post by MrsLam »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 694680.stm

Solomana cleared to play against us, well there's a surprise

Ah I complained too soon, Newton also been cleared http://www.wiganrl.com/clubnews.html#326
Although saying that Newtons tackled looked high on Skysports but I didn't think it was too bad at the stadium looked like he went over the right shoulder to me
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Re: No ban

Post by GeoffN »

According to Millie and Stevo it was high, so it must have been.
The disciplinary committee must be blind and/or stupid to take notice of video evidence instead of such expert witnesses.
And it finished Gardner's season (except for a brief reappearance)!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

:lol:

Even with a bit of hangover I get the feeling your being just a tiny bit sarcastic but like you say Millward is always right, last week in "The Star" there were 4/5 pages of him saying they would beat us and go all the way to being the first team to finish 5th and win it.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, at least Millie is consistent, I see that she is still saying that it is a pity they lost on Saturday because if they had won they would definately have gone on to win the Grand Final. Can I have some of the pills she is on please?
Bad news in the WiganToday site that Andy Lynch of Cas on his way to t'Bulls instead of Wigan
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

Win it from 5th. They couldn't beat an egg. As for a high tackle on Ade Gardener. If you look at them get up you will see Newton has his hand over his shoulder and across his chest. He didn't take his head off.
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

if you watch the video the ref is only 2 yards away and signaled across the chest straight away. Went to the in laws on sunday, 9 saints fans, not sure who they hate most newton or millward. the language used wasn't suitable for print. :lol: