England v Aus teams

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

England v Aus teams

Post by cpwigan »

England: S Tomkins (Wigan); D Goulding (Wigan), L Cudjoe (Huddersfield), R Atkins (Warrington), T Briscoe (Hull); S O'Loughlin (Wigan), L Robinson (Huddersfield); J Graham (St Helens, capt), J Roby (St Helens), S Burgess (South Sydney), G Ellis (Wests Tigers), J Tomkins (Wigan), B Westwood (Warrington).
Subs: S Lunt (Huddersfield), S Fielden (Wigan), E Crabtree (Huddersfield), B Harrison (Warrington).

Australia: B Slater (Melbourne); B Morris (St George Illawarra), B Tate (NZ Warriors), W Tonga (North Queensland), L Tuqiri (Wests Tigers); D Lockyer (Brisbane, capt), C Cronk (Melbourne); N Myles (Sydney Roosters), C Smith (Melbourne), P Civoniceva (Penrith), L Lewis (Penrith), S Thaiday (Brisbane), P Gallen (Cronulla).
Subs: D Shillington (Canberra), T Learoyd-Lars (Canberra), A Watmough (Manly), K Gidley (Newcastle).

Referee: T Archer (Australia).
cpwigan

Re: England v Aus teams

Post by cpwigan »

Tad worried that Mcnamara has made so many changes. It says he is not sure what his the best line up. Aus stick with the same team and will get better for it.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

one of the things that has got to me about McNamara in the past couple of weeks is the fact that he must think Cudjoe is better than Gleeson.

he is trying to play youngsters for youngsters sake and not with the logic that we had this year i.e. Farrell better than Bailey so kept him out, Sam and Daz better than Amos and Phelps so kept them out.

why not take Gleeson and Shaun Lunt is playing aswell, i would rather have Scott Moore there.

strange that in 2012 Hudds look to be without a coach and McNamra has named 6 giants players instead of picking players from a Grand Final winning team
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I thought brown had retracted his desire to leave Huds or have I missed something? Cudjoe is not good enough to lace Gleesons boots never mind the fact that Mac the plank can't recognise this fact.Nice to see that Sam is at FB gives us a little more scope. :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

THE 18th Man wrote:
why not take Gleeson
Gleeson has retired from the International game
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

the reason he chose to stay was because his house in Auz caught fire so they couldnt go back there straight away so i'd imagine he will go back as soon as his contract is up
Fan 4 a year

Post by Fan 4 a year »

A very young in experienced side :conf: my concern is if the Aussies score early will we fold ???? also looking at the side we have no real steel no enforcer :o but our biggest advantage is it is an unkown side if we catch them early well :wink: ya never no

CUM ON ENGLAND we owe them so many times :D
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Must be the weakest centre pairing England/GB has put together for many a year, and we hav'nt been exactly blessed with centres.
Should Cudjoe have ever got into the initial 23 tour squad, and Atkins has had a poor series from the start.
More than a tad worrying.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:, England for me should be GB team.
That's a fact. However financial reasons are stronger than competitive reasons
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fan 4 a year

Post by Fan 4 a year »

not looking good :( plus kin useless cheatin Aussie officals
:angry: