Moaning Millie still moaning

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Moaning Millie still moaning

Post by ian.birchall »

after Newton found no case to answer saying that the Stains doctor claiming that Gardener was knocked out by a swinging arm. Remind me again folks which side had a player concussed and unable to take the field after half time :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: Moaning Millie still moani...

Post by GeoffN »

...and which "injured" player was fit enough to return and score a try?
MrsLam

Re: Moaning Millie still m...

Post by MrsLam »

Exactly, he made the most of that tackle from Newton. Made sure he was down long enough to get the scouse lot whinging at the ref and to give milly something to say after the match. So boring Millward, just take the defeat.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, I can see that you have rapidly taken to student life, lying in bed with Larry at 11.18 on a Wednesday morning :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I wish!!!
I was up at 7 washing dishes for everyone because we have an inspection later (oops!) Somehow don't see how that's fair though, think it might be my punishment for singing so loud at 2 this morning :D

I've even been to my first one hour lecture, so proud of myself
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Alex the Warrior

Re: Moaning Millie still moani...

Post by Alex the Warrior »

It's a bit like his winge after the previous game at the JJB. Claiming that one of his players would be out for 6 weeks after taking a shot from Newton, yet failing to mention any of the repeated high and late hits from them in the same game.

Naturally, Jason Hooper is not playing to his instructions is he?

His whinge continued claiming that they should've had benefit of the doubt on the 'offside' try. There was no doubt whatsoever. What part of offside doesn't he understand? He also claimed that Long didn't knock on and that he grounded the ball properly.

His comments don't have one shread of credibility.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Welski

Post by Welski »

Alex the Warrior posted:

His comments don't have one shread of credibility.
Spot on Alex, all the video incidents were correctly judged...unlike many we've been the victim of this season.
Listening to Stevo referring to them as "contentious decisions" really wound me up.

Offside/knock on... video footage proved both conclusively -end of story.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

I have to agree with both Welski and Alex the Warrior. I have listened to Stevo all season and am sick to the back teeth of him. Last Saturday was as bad as ever. How many times did he say that the ball had travelled between Willie Talau's legs when I thought it was quite obvious that it had hit his heel and how many times did he say that Sean Long hadn't dropped the ball. Open your eyes Stevo. Winning is great but it is even sweeter when the likes of Ian Millward keep whinging days and sometimes weeks after the game. Take it on the chin. Your season is over. You weren't good enough. Your team aren't good enough and Jason Hooper is too slow to tackle someone on time. Its wednesday morning and he has only just got to Adrian Lam. Sorry guys and gals. Enough of my rant. This has been building for days and thought I could fight it.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Welsh Warrior wins this weeks prize for the comment of the week. Quote, 'Its wednesday morning and he (Jason Hooper) has only just got to Adrian Lam'. :lol:

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Excellent!