Greg Inglis.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bill.inger

Greg Inglis.

Post by bill.inger »

Apparently he's turned Broncos offer down. Salary works out at £370,000 p.a. Theres a good thread running on redvee.net about this and there are some Stains speckies with a bit of sense on there (for a change). No-one mentions him coming to Wigan or even to S.L. and for that kind of money you can understand why.
platt-warrior

Re: Greg Inglis.

Post by platt-warrior »

I believe he is now linked to The Rabbitoes.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

hes going souths
IN WANE WE TRUST
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

eccywarrior wrote:hes going souths
Ha ha Souths are the Rabbitohs (also known as the Bunnies too) :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jacko32

Post by jacko32 »

he didnt turn the broncos down they withdrew there offer in the end due to him wanting either storm or broncos to pay his legal bills to be honest the guys loosing credibility over the whole situation hes starting to look like a money man with no loyalty it wont be long before hes either playing union or AFL for more cash on a similar note wayne bennet has also been linked with souths once his contract is up in 2012 looks like russel crowes team could be the team to watch in the NRL
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Ginglis - Mundine - Khoder Nasser

The three key ingredients required in a recipe for disaster.

And on the Rabbitohs quest for a super team/super coach.......WHAT SALARY CAP

:roll:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
jacko32

Post by jacko32 »

mundine had a hand in the sonny bill williams debacle aswell and look how that turned out.
to be fair to souths they cant be rorting the cap any worse than the broncos would have been
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

Liking the avatar jacko. I moved to brisbane this year from wigan. I agree about greg. He no loyalty, just wants money.
jacko32

Post by jacko32 »

give him 4-5 years he will be over here for the money
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

As long as he pays his debt to STORM I don`t care where he goes to play. Why should`nt he go to where he gets the most money.The players really only have a short time to earn big money(even though it is a mere pittance to what some sports are paying their top stars) I think the players should be paid what they are worth.
Can anyone tell me the incentives the players have to play well if they aren`t being paid well.The CEO of the clubs would probably earn more than the players.Good Luck to Greg Inglis wherever he decides to play.