P off Milly

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

P off Milly

Post by MrsLam »

From http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague/news/
Wigan v Wakefield

With this game you need to take away the names of the two teams.

If you look at the players in each side you would side with Wigan, look at the recent history and again it is the Warriors.

However if you look at the last month or so Wakefield have been very good. They have won their last six games on the row which besides Leeds is the best form heading into the play-offs. .
And Wakefield have played Hull, who were playing badly going into the playoffs, Cas, who have gone down, Huddersfield (erm except for beating us) what else have they done this season? widnes, who were also nearly relegated and London, again nothing special...

Wigan have played saints twice, warrington, leeds, widnes and london...so thats 3 local derbys which are always going to be difficult and the team that finished top. So who exactly has had the harder run in?

Anyway going off what Millward says, "Wakefield will continue their fantastic run" we should easily beat them tonight, we all know that what Ian says is bound to come true.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Re: P off Milly

Post by GeoffN »

I think Millie is the sky studio guest tonight!
:wink:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Smarmy git
Why do we even give him access to our stadium? He should watch it on a big screen in a pub somewhere :angry:
Same goes for when we're playing saints, i can't stand seeing him with his mouth wide open in shock when something goes against him

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

MrsLam, MrsLam, MrsLam. Don't get wound up my dear. Millies season is over. His team weren't good enough. Some of his players are too fat.(Cunningham, Bibey and now Anderson) Some of his players are too slow. (Hooper) From what I understand he is still running around looking for Adrian Lam. Have a drink and laugh at him.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

:D I've calmed down a bit now thankyou, got to shout my heart and voice out at
a) our dozy looking players for the first ten mins
and b) the ref for being a blind sod when it came to knock ons

Gaawdddd we made that hard for ourselves but I will be celebrating with my carlsberg when I've finished typing this message. By the way Hooper will never find my Adrian, I've locked him up in a cupboard with pink fluffy handcuffs...

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mario

Post by mario »

Milly actually said the Tickle try should have been given. Can't believe they did'nt look at Aspinwall being tackled in the air for Wakeys' third try, If thats the way he catches the ball, he must drop a lot.