Tony Smith threatens British RL fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Re: Tony Smith threatens British RL fans

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:I don't see how he can draw parallels with Cas. They were fined because their fans homophobic chants were illegal.
We haven't yet given equal rights to dog lovers! :lol:
he's implying that gays also like dogs, gays are protected and therefore dog-lovers should be too. I think all the gays among us should write and complain about this. At the very least HE should be fined or better still, sent back to the dark ages.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

I hope tony smith does not see this:

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHO? WHO?,

To be honest he is just trying to protect his player but to compare it to the Gareth Thomas case is completely rediculas. Joel Mon was a moment of stupidaty that will never be forgotten.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

What a ridiculous thing to say.

He has just made himself look stupid and when you try and level bestiality with homophobic chanting, you just lose any credability.

Buffoon.
jobo

Post by jobo »

I'd a fair bit of time for Smith before this ridiculous statement. How on earth can he equate the barracking JM is going to get, with homophobic and racist chanting.

Warrington have acted in a total amoral way. Yes he's a good player but now that it's public knowledge, the wires and the player deserve everything they get.

Just think if he wins Man of Steel, what would be next for him, Crufts????????
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

No chance for Man of Steel. PLUTOnium perhaps! :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

With Gareth Thomas nobody is arsed about him (excuse the pun). He's gay, so what... when we went to wrexham watching nobody said anything about his sexuality, i and others were more curious as to what he's all about on the league pitch. Any gay player is nothing to talk about thats the way it is. WEe dont have racist chants now...

Joel pulled a canine! That is legendary and will be seized upon at the first chance. Rightly so too. I'd just love to watch wigan v warrington on SKY and see Coley just go 'woof' in a tackle.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mickh

Post by mickh »

Good comment on the BBC 606 forum, someone has written in and said that Warrington should be hauled over the coals for bringing the game of Rugby League into disrepute Because they had signed the player when the Australian RL justice system had not come to a final decision, and still hasn't as far as I know
jayzn

Post by jayzn »

I heard he turned down an offer from Wildcats as he was eager sign for Bulldogs, but then Wolves were next best thing to a dog, so he chose them haha

We should nickname Keith Lard from the Peter Kay Phoenix Nights series haha If you have seen the show you'll know why haha
jayzn

Post by jayzn »

Just seen the pic and it is just sick. If you google Joel Monaghan Uncensored you will find it and he needs locking up! As if it was a person he had done it to it would be seen as sexual assault.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

jayzn wrote:I heard he turned down an offer from Wildcats as he was eager sign for Bulldogs, but then Wolves were next best thing to a dog, so he chose them haha

We should nickname Keith Lard from the Peter Kay Phoenix Nights series haha If you have seen the show you'll know why haha

best line was in That Peter Kay Thing
"Water!!!, you put water on it and woof the whole house goes up"
"what and the whole house goes up"
"woof"