Bored Thread

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kol

Bored Thread

Post by Kol »

Isnt the off season boring.....
No one is to stone anybody until I blow this whistle!
josie andrews

Re: Bored Thread

Post by josie andrews »

Kol wrote:Isnt the off season boring.....
Yes!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

The off season as just become a bit of a bloody nightmare thanks to the mandarins at Sky.I always have my sport subscription whilst the rugby season is with us.As I am not bothered about football we terminate our subscription until February.Having viewed our Glorious Grand Final win over the stains several times I thought to myself.You know what Kooch I think I shall watch stains getting battered again.Alas!this would not be the case.As my wife informed me that once we terminated our subscription anything relating to sport would be deleted from our library of saved programmes.As I have been off work with the sudocrem related injury for the past five weeks.And not back to work until after the New Year. I am even more than pissed with Sky than I have been for a long time.Fortunately my wife kind of hinted that I can watch the dvd.Suspect that this may well be one of my Christmas presents.However,I am very disenchanted with Sky and shall look to down grade my subscription wih them. :angry:
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

It is VERY boring.I liked watching the Comm; Games but that doesn`t really match watching STORM play.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Kooch

Just read your comment regarding sky and we have the same problem. sky are actually sending an engineer out to us to sort the problem,they didn't mention anything about me cancelling sky sports, but it looks like what you say about them deleting what you have recorded is true.
If this is true i plan to cancel my sky service and go back to virgin, I have just e-mailed sky to find out what is going on. Glad i spotted your letter.Hope other people are aware of this,how can sky delete your rcordings when they have been paid for.