gareth hock

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wiganwarriorsnumber18

gareth hock

Post by wiganwarriorsnumber18 »

how come if wigan saved a number for gareth hock it dosent say so on the site cuz all the main numbers have been taken
RIP TERRY NEWTON you legend
cpwigan

Re: gareth hock

Post by cpwigan »

wiganwarriorsnu​mber18​ wrote:how come if wigan saved a number for gareth hock it dosent say so on the site cuz all the main numbers have been taken
At a guess he will have an obscure squad number. I daresay Wigan cannot announce the signing / squad number of Hocl until his ban has concluded.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Can't see him getting a lot of first team game time next year. Season will be past the half way mark when his ban is up!
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kittwazzer wrote:Can't see him getting a lot of first team game time next year. Season will be past the half way mark when his ban is up!
Much as I like Hock.It is not a divine right to expect to walk back into the team.Considering the fact he is not allowed to train with Wigan until his ban is up.And after two years away from the game he is sure to be ring rusty.He will have to quite rightly fight to earn his place in the team. :D
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

KOOCH wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Can't see him getting a lot of first team game time next year. Season will be past the half way mark when his ban is up!
Much as I like Hock.It is not a divine right to expect to walk back into the team.Considering the fact he is not allowed to train with Wigan until his ban is up.And after two years away from the game he is sure to be ring rusty.He will have to quite rightly fight to earn his place in the team. :D
Turn up at Orrell in June and watch him play for the U20s. His presence should increase the crowd significantly. I pity the visiting team, he is going to get rid of a lot of pent up frustration.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Imagine though a Gaz Hock fitter / fresher / stronger after a few U20 games suddenly hitting the last 1/3 of the SL season. What a boost to any team.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see a mean Gareth in full flow.And if I can make it to Orrel in june I most certainly will.I can imagine what an impact Hock would bring to the squad in the last third of the season.We all know that he's an awesome talent.A talent that as been sadly missed in what seems to be an age instead of the eighteen months it as been.I am salivating at the prospect.I'm sure MM will utilise him at some point in the season.And can you just see the glee on Waynes face seeing him trot out on the pitch.Can't wait. :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cpwigan wrote:Imagine though a Gaz Hock fitter / fresher / stronger after a few U20 games suddenly hitting the last 1/3 of the SL season. What a boost to any team.
CP he could come back the fittest/freshest/strongest player on the planet, it still don't change the fact that he is proper numb in the head and will probably still give away as many penalties, dropped ball and passes to fresh air as usual
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Imagine though a Gaz Hock fitter / fresher / stronger after a few U20 games suddenly hitting the last 1/3 of the SL season. What a boost to any team.
CP he could come back the fittest/freshest/strongest player on the planet, it still don't change the fact that he is proper numb in the head and will probably still give away as many penalties, dropped ball and passes to fresh air as usual
"ALWAYS WIT DEM NEGATIVE WAVES!! MEDLOCKE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ[/youtube]

Merry Xmas You Grinch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhKnEo9Z ... re=related

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhKnEo9ZyEs[/youtube]
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Medlocke - the dropped ball and passes to fresh air will not out weigh the sensational breaks, burst, offloads, passes and general play and lift he will give all the team. Stevie wonder could see that...