Beer Smuggling

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
TonyH

Beer Smuggling

Post by TonyH »

So the prices at Murrayfield last year for beer were extortionate, I managed to convince my wife to smuggle 8 cans of Lager into the Stadium, despite giving her a bad shoulder it saved me a fortune. They were checking bags at the gates at Murrayfield, anyone know if they do the same at Cardiff as I have never been?
Up The Mont!
katerigby

Re: Beer Smuggling

Post by katerigby »

yep at cardiff when we last went magic they were checking everyone just try ur best really
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

TonyIdol wrote:So the prices at Murrayfield last year for beer were extortionate, I managed to convince my wife to smuggle 8 cans of Lager into the Stadium, despite giving her a bad shoulder it saved me a fortune. They were checking bags at the gates at Murrayfield, anyone know if they do the same at Cardiff as I have never been?
Just send her ahead on her own this time. If she gets turned away at least you can pretend your not with her :D I'll probably have had my fill before going in but then again
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Hire a small child with a Peppa Pig backpack - they'll never look for anything in there.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

use a hip flask or a small bottle down your trunks, i personally recomend jack Daniels as it works for me had some at Old T. for grand final
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Remember going to an Eagles music concert in 1996 at McAlpine stadium where they were stopping all alcohol entering into the stadium.
Me and the mrs took our 1.5 litre bottles of Coke diluted with 40% Vodka and they werent even looked at, never mind checked.
Just an idea.