Gareth Hock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Gareth Hock

Post by BriH »

Does anybody know what's happening about GH? Is there room for him now?
medlocke

Re: Gareth Hock

Post by medlocke »

i wouldn't have him back, reckon we have better players already battling for a place in the side
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BriH wrote:Does anybody know what's happening about GH? Is there room for him now?
All planned and accounted for. Hock is in fantastic shape and when tested physically is better than most of the current Wigan forwards comparing like for like tests.

Far more gifted line breaking/offloading forward than any current Wigan players despite what Meds thinks :wink:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

He will receive a rousing welcome back from me. So he did something bloody silly but does that mean he goes on suffering. Do we want an other Terry? Terry sadly had the demons running round in his head.Demons he could not cope with.So I ask you. Do we want the same result with Gareth? I do not condone what he did.But if he comes back a bigger better stronger player for us then I can forgive his stupidity. A strong and fit Gareth Hock is of more use playing for us than against us. :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

In some respects being banned has benefitted Hocky. He has a fantastic PT who has managed not only to get Hocky fit physically but also mentally (no easy task).
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

That's good to hear cpw. Living away from Wigan makes it hard to get first hand information. So it is a blessing for people like me that people like youself keep us informed.Thanks. :D
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

medlocke you dislike Gaz Hock. how did we never realise :o :wink:

anyway the reception Gaz Hock will get on his first team return will be a huge moment. cant wait for him to play his first reserve match back, the ground will be packed and will give him a huge confidence boost
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I, too, am looking forward to see Gaz back in Cherry 'Pink' in June :)

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Hock is a major talent and gives us something extra , i would welcome him back.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

THE 18th Man wrote:medlocke you dislike Gaz Hock. how did we never realise :o :wink:

anyway the reception Gaz Hock will get on his first team return will be a huge moment. cant wait for him to play his first reserve match back, the ground will be packed and will give him a huge confidence boost
it's not that i dislike him, it's the fact he got a second chance because he is slightly talented, where as others less talented have been shown the door for lesser offences at other clubs, it should be one rule for everybody no matter how talented, besides arent the like of Tomkins, Farrel, Mossop, Tuscon etc better prospects and better value for money