Hull sack Tansey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Sutty

Hull sack Tansey

Post by Sutty »

Hull FC have confirmed they have terminated Jordan Tansey's contract with immediate effect due to disciplinary reasons.

The 24-year-old full-back has been sacked by the club after a third breach of discipline in just 12 months.

Tansey only joined Hull from Sydney Roosters 18 months ago, and went on to make 25 appearances last season.

However he was dropped twice last season for misdemeanours, with the final straw coming ahead of the pre-season friendly against Castleford.

In a statement, the club said: "Hull FC have terminated the contract of Jordan Tansey with immediate effect following disciplinary action. The club will be making no further comment."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 12,00.html

Kittwazzer

Re: Hull sack Tansey

Post by Kittwazzer »

The 24-year-old full-back has been sacked iby the club after a third breach of discipline in just 12 months.

Remind me. When did Sean Long go to Hull?????? :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

not surprised, big heade little shit, you can tell he's got a massive ego, he got too big for his boots too soon
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke wrote:not surprised, big heade little shit, you can tell he's got a massive ego, he got too big for his boots too soon
seen him out loads of times and had a few beers with him more than once and he's a nice lad, totally down to earth, goes in normal pubs with normal mates but just CLEARLY enjoys a drink a bit too much (not saying this has anything to do with his sacking just giving my observations about his character). Although he's one of those players who can look brilliant one minute then abysmal the next I'm not sure who they've got to replace him because if they're relying on players like Craig Hall (if they've still got him) they'll struggle because he's either not ready or not good enough and I doubt if Agar is capable of doing anything to improve him.

Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

craig hall's at hull kr now. they'll be switching whiting to fullback i believe.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

On RedVee, his peccadilloes were openly discussed. They also mention that Sean Long is looking for an early exit.

Just what a club needs on the eve of a new season!