Millenium Magic Sell Out

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
First Try Tickle

Millenium Magic Sell Out

Post by First Try Tickle »

Well after seeing the heading on our official website about tickets still being available, i rang up only to find out they had sold out of unreserved last weekend, and as we wanted 8 in total they couldn't sit us together in the reserved section.

Told me to ring the RFL who also told me they had sold out off all the unreserved seats, and only had limited numbers of the reserved seats left.

So really hoping that when i watch it on TV on saturday that it looks full, but i'd still put money on it looking half empty.

Kittwazzer

Re: Millenium Magic Sell Out

Post by Kittwazzer »

First Try Tickle wrote:Well after seeing the heading on our official website about tickets still being available, i rang up only to find out they had sold out of unreserved last weekend, and as we wanted 8 in total they couldn't sit us together in the reserved section.

Told me to ring the RFL who also told me they had sold out off all the unreserved seats, and only had limited numbers of the reserved seats left.

So really hoping that when i watch it on TV on saturday that it looks full, but i'd still put money on it looking half empty.
They had plenty left at 11.00 this morning when I went down to the DW!
wiggydoran

Re: Millenium Magic Sell Out

Post by wiggydoran »

what a joke - it was no where near a sell out!!! There were more empty seats then full ones.

it was also going to fell empty due to the RFL no selling tickets for the Cardiff arms park end and the top tier of the stadium.